top of page


What is a Study Permit?

Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents may be eligible to sponsor eligible family members under Canada's Family Class. Eligible family members typically include a spouse, common-law partner or dependent children (under 22 years old).


Parent & Grandparent 

Orphaned Relative

Lonely Canadian

Couple Hugging

Sponsor Requirements

Smiling Family

Required Documents

Studying Together

Additional Documents

bottom of page